In a world of competing attention streams how do you ensure your message is heard?
Analyze and Personalize. Analyze customer behavior and personalize your marketing messages.
- Readers pay attention to customized content as long as it is done without explicit use of their own personal information.
- Keep your message simple. Subject lines of more than 10 words garner low scores on effectiveness.
- 47% of email opens are on a smartphone/tablet device. Make sure your content is engaging in a mobile format.
- Listen to the customers by soliciting engagement via online reviews/comments.
- Reward your best customers (including the highly engaged ones) through discounts or points in a loyalty program.
- Use your feedback loops (online reviews, call centers and sales staff) to provide content of value in order to continue engagement.
- Use your order fulfillment emails to support marketing. After all, existing customers are the best source of future orders. And finally,
- Respect customer preferences regarding email delivery options.
A good email system like RadianMail should have the following features;
- Email & Subscription List Management:
Create, manage and track emails campaigns from one central location.
- Email Campaign Setup & Tracking:
Use dashboards to build templates that are personalized for your audience and view and fine tune for future campaigns.
- Email Delivery
Deliver email campaigns that are compliant and ISP friendly while managing delivery loads.
- Easy to Administer
Configure emails with ease while controlling setup and management of data.
- Auto Responder Setup
Send automated responses. Trigger emails by user activity or calendars periods.
- Integrate With Ohter Providers/Systems
Integrate with CRM platforms and preview emails in a wide variety of browsers or clients.
Socialize With Us